TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Customer (You) have ordered products from us and we sell those products to you subject always to our standard terms of trade below . You agree that even if you do not sign an order form, by accepting products from us or continuing to order products from us you have entered into a formal contract with us and accept that these terms of trade are binding on both parties.
Orders & Acceptance of Orders for all Customers (trade customers)
· All orders must be placed by e-mail or phone directly to the Nail Specialist Centre and through no other means.
· We may refuse an order for the following reasons without limitations. That you are not in breach of any of these terms of trade; or that you are unable to satisfactorily prove to us your status as a professional trade customer and we will notify you in writing as soon as practicable after the order is received if the order has been refused.
Minimum Order Quantity
There is no minimum order quantity for orders but we reserve the right to impost minimum order quantities in the future for any reason including but not limited to our suppliers’ minimum requirements.
· The price for each product will be as contained in our latest published pricelist and will appear on our website. (the Website) unless a different price has been quoted to you and confirmed in writing.
· The prices on our website are Ex Works from our warehouse. You agree that unless we have stipulated that freight is free or subsidised, you are responsible for all freight charges from our warehouse to your premises unless you advise us that you will collect or arrange for collection of the products.
· We may change our pricelist at any time provided we notify you of such changes on the website.
All prices include GST and the amount of the GST will be shown on our Tax Invoice.
Payment may be made by PayPal, credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer to BSB 116-879 Account No: 492 168 749. Company cheques are also accepted, cheques must be cleared prior to dispatch and a cheque dishonour fee of $40.00 per dishonoured cheque will be charged.
Payment must be made in full prior to delivery. No order will be dispatched until payment is received.
Delivery times will vary in accordance with the type of Order and your location but will usually be between 7 and 14 days of placement and payment of order. Although we will do our best to service any special delivery requests, we make no warranties as to delivery times. We may but are not obliged to provide you with a track and trace consignment number. You must pay to us any costs incurred in relation to missed deliveries. We make every effort ot ensure our products arrive in good condition; however we cannot take responsibility for the performance of Australia Post or any other company selected to deliver your goods.
· Delivery is subject to Product availability. Where the products ordered by you are not available we will notify you. Notifications of changes to products will be updated on the website and it is your responsibility to take note of this.
· We will not be liable for delays in delivery or failure to deliver caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control such as Acts of God or the actions of third parties. You may not refuse delivery of products which have been delayed due to such circumstances.
Non Exclusive Supply
You agree that we supply the Products to you on a non-exclusive basis.
Copyright and intellectual Property
· All registered and unregistered trademarks, registered and unregistered designs, patents copyright and other intellectual property rights in relation to the products (intellectual property) that is either owned by us or licensed to us by the owner may under no circumstances be used to manufacture or have manufactured any product.
Consumer Guarantees and Returns
You will have the benefit of all Consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the Act) if you are a “consumer” within the meaning of the Act. We warrant that the products will be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is intended. We make no other guarantees in relation to the products except for those which cannot be lawfully excluded under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. We do not warrant to you that the products will be compliant with the requirements of any laws and regulations relating to safety, marketing, labelling and /or packaging of the goods in your territory. Compliance with the requirements of such laws and regulations will be your sole responsibility.
· You must inspect the products and notify us of any defect in the products or if the products are not what you ordered no later than 24 hours after delivery. You must advise us in your notification of the order number, quantities, invoice number and reason for return.
· Upon receipt of your notification, we will give you a Return Authorisation Notification, if we give initial approval for the return. No returns will be accepted unless we give you a Return Authorisation.
· PLEASE NOTE: Due to health reasons cosmetics cannot be returned once opened.
· Where we have confirmed a defect in writing and you are a “consumer” within the meaning of the act, for minor problems, we may in our sole discretion repair or replace the products or provide you with a refund. Returns and Delivery costs in the case of product replacement will be your responsibility.
· We accept no other liability whatsoever for defective products
· Where we breach any part of these Terms or a consumer guarantee that cannot be excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by Australian Law, our liability will be limited to resupplying you the products or reimbursing you the product price. We will not be liable for any further damages for loss of profit, loss of contracts or other loss suffered by you arising from or out of the Products.
· When you order products from this website, you accept all responsibility for selecting a product that is suitable for your purposes.
Trade Customers – You buy the products for the purpose of reselling them by way of retail sale only in the condition they are received. You must not under any circumstances seek to wholesale or bulk-sell the products to any third party without our prior written permission. You must not sell the products through any online mediums or discounting systems. Including but not limited to e-bay unless you have our prior written consent to do so.
· You must not alter, copy, add to or modify the products in any way. In particular, you must not tamper with or obliterate product labels or replace product labels with your own label or tag.
· If we become aware of you being in breach of this we reserve the right to repossess all products in your possession and will no longer supply you with the products.